Men’s KISS The Tour Thank You Troops T-shirt and concert picks fundraiser

$35.00

Clear
SKU: mens-kiss-t-shirt-troops-picks Category: Tags: ,

Description

KISS Addiction purchased a large lot of KISS items which included a limited number of The Tour “Thank You To Our Troops and Veterans” guitar pick sets and concert T-shirts from the July 19th, 2012 free KISS concert for the U.S. military. These shirts and picks were only available to attendees of that show.

In the spirit of helping the troops, we’ve decided to sell the shirts and pick sets as a package, and KISS Addiction will give 70% of the proceeds from these sales to Military Warriors Support Foundation. This non-profit organization supports combat-wounded heroes and Gold Star families, and you can learn more about this organization at https://militarywarriors.org. (The remaining 30% allows us to recoup our costs for these items.)

Please join us in supporting a great cause and add these very rare, collectible shirts and picks to your collection today!

 

Manufactured by: KISS Catalog LTD

Shirt material: 100% Cotton

Year: 2012

Artwork on: Front and back

Dimensions listed reflect folded shipping size and not actual unfolded shirt size.

Additional information

Weight 18 oz
Dimensions 8 x 7 x 2 in